With CONTI+ oXan™ Zero, all drinking water installations and systems can be disinfected, regardless of the type of building and its function. Whether cold water or hot water installation lines: CONTI+ oXan™ zero can be put to effective use.
The ready to use, concentrated disinfection solution can be added to the drinking water installation by means of the CONTI+ oXan™ Zero dosing systems, while adhering to the maximum additive levels and limit values of TrinkwV 2018.
Benefits of CONTI+ oXan™ Zero drinking water disinfection
- Hazardous substance-free drinking water disinfection in line with DIN EN 901
- Complies with the German Drinking Water Ordinance
- Residue-free elimination of germs and bacteria
- Bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal, sporicidal and algicidal properties
- Abrasive removal of the biofilm culture medium
- Prevention of germ multiplication
- Disinfection during operation – no interruption of use
- pH neutral
- No corrosiveness at application concentration – material-compatible
- No toxicity to mucous membranes or eyes
- No cytotoxicity (cell or tissue damage)
- No phytotoxicity (plant damage)
- Substitute product for disinfectants with hazardous substance labels
- Sustainable production from water and salt – broken back down into water and salt
- TÜV-approved production system
Use biocide safe. Before use always read labelling and product information.