Our Cloakroom Options:
For leisure facilities, we provide a variety of coat hanging solutions. We can construct everything you require, from wall mounted to free standing, fixed floor, and mobile coat hanging systems. We can even provide space saving solutions for your leisure centre, such as folding or swivel coat rails. All of our products are produced to the highest standards with sturdy and long-lasting materials. We can also incorporate matching issue tags and captive coat hangers with your chosen system.
Bespoke Cloakroom Design:
Because no two leisure centres are alike, your cloakroom should also be unique and blend smoothly with the rest of your facility. Our team of will collaborate with you to build a bespoke cloakroom that is an exact fit for your recreational facilities. We’ll work creatively within the space constraints provided to deliver a solution that maximises space while ensuring a smooth and efficient traffic movement. Extra numbering systems and spaced hooks and hangers for coats can be added for convenient storage and retrieval. Contact us today to learn more about our bespoke design possibilities.
We offer high quality washroom goods and accessories in addition to our cloaking and storage services. Our washroom amenities are available in a variety of styles and finishes to complement any leisure setting. Sensor taps, soap dispensers, hand dryers, and other items are available. All of our products are fashioned to give flair and style to your washroom while also being practical and efficient.
Take a look at our washroom products here.
- You can reach us directly by filling out a customer inquiry form on our website. Alternatively, if it is part of a larger design, your architect can contact us.
- We’ll get back to you as soon as possible to talk about your alternatives, designs, capacity requirements, and budget.
- We are always happy to work through the details of the cloakroom with you to ensure your satisfaction moving forward.
- We will then present you with a proposal and quotation for your cloakroom, which you can then approve.
- The average lead time is between five and six weeks. This, however, may differ based on the size of the cloakroom and the products available.
- Installation is carried out by others following the simple installation instructions provided
- Please feel free to submit any feedback that we can use on our website or as a case study once the job is complete. If applicable, we can also include a link back to your website or a link to the architect’s website.
- Start making use of your new, bespoke cloakroom.